
Seriously, one of the best movies EVER made! My Dad and I watched Raising Arizona last night. My Mom had to go on a work retreat at some cabin somewhere so naturally we went out to eat and decided to watch a movie. Side note, I haven't watched a VHS in years! Anyway we were dying last night. Some of the lines just cracked us up. We were constantly rewinding the movie. Hilarious. The title of the blog was our ALL TIME favorite line. Hi had just robbed a convenience store and he had nylons on his head. He made an old man stop in wanted him to give him a ride away from the cops. He opened to door to the truck and the old man said, "Son, you got a panty on your head." BAHAHAHAHA!! We were rewinding that part for twenty minutes! Oh good times!

A few of my other favorite lines were....
Hi's Prison friend speaking to Hi: Your young and you got your health, what you want with a job?
His two prison friends robbing a convenience store and asking the cashier: Do these balloons blow up in funny shapes?
Old Man Cashier: Not unless round is funny.
Again the two brothers robbing a bank: FREEZE, GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!
Old man bank customer: Well sonny, which is it? I can't get down on the ground if I'm froze and if I get down on the ground I'm in motion.
Brother: GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!
[walking up to the tellers...]
Brother:Shit! Where'd all the tellers go?!
Tellers: We're down on the ground sir.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Kills me every time! If you ever want a good laugh watch Raising Arizona. Quality, Quality movie!
2 comments:
Katie..you are crazy girl...the fact that you are willing to type up lines to a movie has got to mean that it is pretty darn funny. I have never seen that movie, but I guess that I am going to have to now ;) I watched Rat Race the other day..that is one of my favorites..I laugh every time I see it :)
"I LOVE HIM SOOOOHOOOOOHOOOOO MUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHH!!"
"I know you do. I know you do."
Post a Comment