So Jakie went trick-or-treating at an assisted living facility close to their house in Lynnwood. He was an "injin turtle," which I found for him at Target. So CUTE! Anyway, I guess he was the only one there and they put him up on a table in the dining room and had him sing and perform, which he was happy to do! :) What a happy baby. I guess they had a kindergarten class earlier in the day, but Jakie was the only one at night. They didn't have a whole lot of candy, but one of the ladies gave him two handfuls of cheetos...pictured above. Funny, huh? It was so cute, he called and we were talking to him and asked where he got his candy and he said, "all the Grandmas gave me candy!" He loved it. HE IS SO DARN CUTE!!!
When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step out onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Ok. A few pictures of Jake and his Halloween costume
So Jakie went trick-or-treating at an assisted living facility close to their house in Lynnwood. He was an "injin turtle," which I found for him at Target. So CUTE! Anyway, I guess he was the only one there and they put him up on a table in the dining room and had him sing and perform, which he was happy to do! :) What a happy baby. I guess they had a kindergarten class earlier in the day, but Jakie was the only one at night. They didn't have a whole lot of candy, but one of the ladies gave him two handfuls of cheetos...pictured above. Funny, huh? It was so cute, he called and we were talking to him and asked where he got his candy and he said, "all the Grandmas gave me candy!" He loved it. HE IS SO DARN CUTE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment