Monday, November 5, 2007

Dear Grandpa...you're boring.

Last night we had a Jensen Family get-together. My cousin Andy's little girl Miranda, who is six, loves to write notes. She left us a note..."Miranda will be gone, Lee will tend." She had stuck this to one of the baby dolls downstairs. Well she went to court with Judge Jerry and I guess she was back in his office and left the note..."Dear Grandpa, you're boring." HAHAHAHA! This was just hilarious to me!

And another funny/embarrassing thing...my cousin Jos was typing up the Christmas list on my computer and she was saving it in my documents. Well I had to write a paper on Sex Education and she opened and started reading it!! My face went BRIGHT red!! I could feel it burning! Anyway everyone thought it was so funny. My aunt asked me if I went to a lab for it! They asked me what the conclusion was and I told them and she said, "we have to teach them how fun it is!" BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

On another funny note, I work with some pretty freaking funny old people. There is a lady named Lois and she won the Miss Golden Years Utah this year. She a some dementia going on and she was talking to me the other night and she told me this about winning her title...
I was queen of the whole damn state of California!
You know how I won?
I was a smartass!
It was brains.
You know, I went to BYU, but I didn't go to church often enough, so I didn't go there anymore. When I got crowned queen I wore my tiara around those halls...I was a smartass.
They have a schedule of how long and how often everyday I should be wearing my tiara. I missed it today...so I have to wear it twice as long tomorrow!
She is HILARIOUS!!

I was thinking the other day, I kind of like the name Owen. Just a thought. Kara? Your thoughts? You always have some, and now I want them. :) Oh, and tell your mom the right side tail-light of the suburban is out. I was following her home today and I noticed that...

I think that is it. I hope i'm not boring.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Ah yes, I will let her know. In fact I DO like the name Owen. Cute cute. Also...umm...I don't remember. Toodles.