So today I was driving and I passed this 40-year-old, well dressed woman, riding a bike. Ok. I went around the block because I could cross traffic. I came around and saw her again...she had lit up!! She was smoking a cigarette and trying to steer her bike at the same time. She was having a hard time. Idiot. SMOKING KILLS...if you don't crash on your bike first. Idiot.
On campus today I saw this guy with a shirt that said, "invisible children." That can be taken many ways. Weird. Maybe it's from a movie or is some kind of inside joke, but, invisible children...I just don't get it.
Kool Kid Kitani sent me a freaking sweet picture today...of HOOTERS!! She was driving past and she made her husband, my lover, stop in the middle of the road to get a picture for me. Awesome! Guess what is my phone's backround now? Yep. Hooter's it is.
I swore I would NEVER cut bangs again because it took so freaking long to grow them out...but i'm seriously considering it. I need someone to call me and talk me through this...it's like a drug!
Ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment