Friday, October 12, 2007

Fun things...

I cut my hair today. It wasn't as bad as I thought. They are longer bangs so it is kind of like having another layer in the front. I will post some pictures, but they aren't as good as seeing me in person. haha.







That's for Lane. haha. Just had my own mini photoshoot here. I opened up my pictures and I have a folder entitled "Me." There are a LOT of pictures in there! Ha.





I had fun at least. The Office is AMAZING!! So the above picture...I pierced the top of my ear yesterday. It hurt SOO bad! I had to go to a tattoo place because the mall doesn't do it up there. I don't think that i'll keep it very long, I just think that it looked cool. Interesting experience in there. Definitely a different lifestyle. Still drawn to it. Bad. I know.

I'M GOING TO SEATTLE IN ONE WEEK!! I'm so excited! I miss my boy so much! I am ready to go. I wish I could go today and stay all week. What a sweet little guy!

I need money. That's what I want.

I want to go watch the Wedding Singer tonight. I haven't seen that forever and it is a freaking sweet show! I don't want to go to work tonight. I wish I could just sleep. Someday I won't have to work...that'll be the best day!

Ok.

2 comments:

Kar said...

You look freaking HOT in those pics!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Katie..you look great! I can't believe how grown up my little girl looks! It is so crazy. I don't feel like I am getting any older, but then when I see you girls...I think wow..I am OLD! Thanks for giving me the chance to catch up on you :)