So wierd/interesting/EMBARRASSING day today. I was driving to school and listening to Dear Stranger because there were only commercials on the radio and that was the only CD I had in the car. Last night Linsi sent me a video and I learned how to record and send videos. Cool. Well I was jamming out to Dear Stranger when I had the strangest idea...let's videotape this stupidity and send it to Linsi! Won't that be so funny?! I thought so. I got to school and knew I was going to be late, but I decided it was worth it. I sat in the parking lot and recorded this AWESOME video...for Linsi...sent it to her and was on my merry way to class. Well I was almost there and I get this text. "Oh my gosh, Lane loved your video!" WHAT THE CRAP!?! I sent it to Linsi and all of the sudden Lane has seen it? Remember that i'm being as stupid as possible. I decided that I would call her later and we would discuss this matter.
After class I called her and she was like, "I got your text and didn't even recognize the song!" It's Dear Stranger, duh! Anyway, Sue was sitting in my spot and Lane was walking by when she opened the video. Apparently her volume was on full blast and it took Sue a fraction of a second too long before she recognized the song. She tried to shut the phone, but, alas, he had already heard. I texted her and she said, "I tried. You know I gotta protect my girl!" Isn't she the best mom? Then came the next text, "Why would you be embarrassed? You looked cute. A little dorky, but cute. :)" Of course I was dorky...I was trying. It just doesn't come naturally! haha. Well apparently he turned around and was like, "what the heck?" He wanted to see the video and he saw it...and started laughing. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAW IT!! I'm still embarrassed! Tomorrow is going to be ULTRA-wierd/awkward/humiliating etc.
I can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment