Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oooooooookkkkkkkkk.

So I must first start with pre-Seattle funnies. I was walking on campus to go to my last class before I left and was walking past the JFSB. You know how there is motorcycle parking there? Well I saw this bright yellow scooter coming to park. I looked up and the driver was wearing these ski/wood-cutting goggles...TO DRIVE HER SCOOTER!! It was the fUNNIEST thing. Well I almost started to laugh out loud. She took off her goggles and I recognized her...it was my cousin, Hallie!! It was SO funny! I didn't stop and she looked like she was in a hurry, but, oh the hilarity!

Well this past weekend I went to Seattle. It was a much needed, perfectly timed visit for me. As I was leaving I had thoughts of how leaving this boy was the worst feeling in the entire world, second only to the feeling before repentence. It is HORRRRRIIBBBLLEEE!!!!! I hate leaving him!

Let me tell you why I always fly Delta...besides the obvious reason that it is superior to any other airline...THEY PLAYED TWO EPISODES OF THE OFFICE ON THE FLIGHT HOME!! How freaking sweet is that?!

I have decided to write the airport and ask this...can we PLEASE get some two-ply toilet paper in the bathrooms?! I would be willing to pay two extra dollars for my tickets for the luxury of soft, two-ply toilet paper. Just think...if everyone payed an extra dollar...even fifty cents to each airport they fly into or out of, we could have soft toilet paper. I'm all for it.

The conversation behind me on the flight home was interesting. Viagra. All about the pros and cons. Ummmmm....let's just say I put in my iPod as SOON as I was allowed. AWKWARD!

Let me leave you with some adorable pictures of Jakie. I think there is something else I wanted to say....but I don't remember...so here are the pictures of the babe.







Jake thought it was SO cool that I had jammies just like him! They kept us warm! Rick didn't think it was so funny...I came out of the bathroom and he was almost speechless, besides, what...the...hell. That was all he could get out. HAHA.
Jake got some of Sarah's G's and put them over his head and was wearing them around as a cape. What a cute guy!!
Matching Jammies!!
I don't like this one of me, but I think Jake's face is so cute!
One of my favorites! What a handsome little guy!

Oh, and Colleen is having her baby right now!! YAY!!

1 comment:

Kar said...

Ahahahahaha! I love the jimjams. I love how you're 20 years old and own footy pajamas. Hilarious. Suggestion, why do you go into one of the buildings to do you're homework? It's not cold there.