When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step out onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
I'm TO'ed. I don't want a full-body shot.
I am quite upset about my current internet situation. The internet at my house is down and I don't know how to fix it. Chambers lock their internet...sucky, mcsuck. So I have resorted to bringing my laptop to campus and sitting in parking lots to do my homework and blog and such. I spent two hours doing homework in a freezing car on campus last night. I had to keep the internet pages up so I could print them off when I got home. It is amazing how much time I spend on the internet. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! Fix it...FIX IT NOW! I hate iProvo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hate it too.....
Maybe you ought to go inside to the library?
Post a Comment