Saturday, October 27, 2007

YES!

My internet is fixed! I love it. My dad is the best! I realized when I went to pick him up from the airport how much I missed him! When I was growing up he would travel all over the country every other week, which I guess just became a natural thing for me. I don't like it!! He ws gone WAY too long and I missed him! And when he got home I just told him the internet was down and could he please fix it. I LOVE MY DAD!! And my mom, I just missed my dad this week.



Haha. He thought he was being so hilarious...he is.



Not the best picture, but not as bad as some. Ha.

I just realized I work on TCC tomorrow and then not again until November 6. HOLY CRAP!! I never work. :( Although I did get to work with Linsi today. I LOVE IT!! She's the best!



YAY FOR LINSI AND KATIE!

Oh, I just remembered a picture of my dad and I that was good....wait a second....



YES! This is a good one. It was taken this summer on our way to Arizona. Sweet.

Ok. I don't think I have anything else noteworthy.

No comments: