
I just watched Dancing With the Stars. AND I voted for Marie Osmond. I don't know what has come over me. I have NEVER liked her and I have always thought that she was the mean one of all the nine children...a beast. "I am MARIE OSMOND." Like I didn't know, and like I care. But now i'm voting for her. I think it is only for George that I'm voting. I loved that man! He was so sweet and kind and funny. I'm gonna miss him!


Look how cute he is!!
And Virl...he was the NICEST man and the best son, in my opinion. Nice to the workers too. Oh I miss Virl...and I miss George!

Never the center of attention, always looking after George.
Ok. Enough Osmond's.
And Dancing With the Stars...well...maybe i'll have to watch the results show...but then, no more!
Done and Done.
1 comment:
I helped George get in bed once. He grabbed my hand and told me how sweet I was. Loved it.
Post a Comment