Saturday, December 1, 2007

I want a baby!!




No Lara, I don't have an announcement to make, but I really do want a baby!! I have been shopping for baby and toddler clothes and it just makes me want one more! I need to get hitched fast, for love of course, and have a honeymoon baby. Look at all these cute clothes...for little boys and little girls.



to go with...



HOW FREAKING CUTE IS THAT?!



My little kids are going to be dressed so cute!






One last one...



to go with...



CUTE RED THERMALS!!

Anyone know any good looking single men? HOOK ME UP! ;)

1 comment:

Lara said...

So so so so so cute. Love them all! So I guess that means I need to find you a man. One that is willing to give you a honeymoon baby, right? Give me a couple days. I love playing matchmaker.