Monday, December 17, 2007

Stevie Wonder is a Mormon...




and a woman! We went to Sol's homecoming yesterday and it made me realize how grateful I am to live in the ward I do, and also to see how judgemental I can be. This organ was fine, but our little organ player, AKA Stevie, pulled out ALL the stops and it sounded as if she was playing on a keyboard, instead of an organ. Her own little synthesizer up there. She would make the funniest faces while playing. Oh it was a good day for Stevie...at her best.

They were also calling new people to new callings. I looked over and there was a woman in her mid-40's arm pumping "YEESSSSSS!!!" as they read in names for callings. One person that was called she looked a little shocked and then the next it was another HUGE arm-pump of excitement! She was killing me. I almost had to leave I was laughing so hard! She definitely showed her emotions and whether she thought they should have that calling, although she did sustain all of them. Funny, funny.

JAKIE IS ON HIS WAY TO UTAH! i'msoexcited!!




I found these on Nick's MySpace page. Cute, cute.

2 comments:

Kar said...

Sol is home already? Fast.

Lara said...

HEY GIRL - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you had an awesome day. Can you email your address to me at cwazylawa@gmail.com? Thanks!!