Thursday, January 3, 2008

"That's the best present I never got!" -Jakie

So I haven't updated since before Christmas...sorry!! My Christmas was AMAZING!! I loved having Jakie here. It was SO fun. He would always sleep with me and would wake up and be such a soft boy. He would grab my face and kiss me so softly and tell me how much he loved me and was happy to be here in Utah. A truly special boy. We did so many fun things! I will have to post pictures next time, I just haven't uploaded them yet. Another cute quote...Cam was walking past him and had a shirt in his hand. He just brushed it over Jakie's face and walked out of the room. Jake FREAKED out and yelled..."Cam, stop flapping my eyeballs out!!" HAHA!! I guess his eyes were open and the shirt hit them...he is so funny!! I got sick the Sunday before Christmas. It was no fun. I woke up at 3 AM and felt HORRIBLE! I took Jake into Grandma and Grandpa and spent the rest of the night and following day next to the toilet. It was no fun. Then poor Jakie got it. :( I cried for him, he felt so crappy! He would snuggle with me and tell me, "Katie, I don't want to throw up anymore!" and then he would start crying again. It was so SAD!! He felt better on Christmas Eve and was better for Christmas, for which I was happy! What a FUN time we had when he was here! I miss him so much now!

I no longer work at Trinity, so now I just have the one job at the hospital and start school on the seventh. I am currently searching for a new job, one that will give me more hours, so I don't have to have two jobs and try coordinating the schedules. I am sad to leave the residents at Trinity, and some of the workers, but it is for the best. I have mixed feelings about leaving my current job at the hospital, but I guess everything happens for a reason. I just hope everything works out...I know it will, but even writing about it is making me sick, so I better stop.

Hope you all had a great Christmas, Happy New Year, and that everyone is doing well!!

Katie

1 comment:

Kar said...

"Cam, stop flapping my eyeballs out!" Hahahaha, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.