Sunday, January 6, 2008

Oh Dream Big.



Our crazy Christmas tree...woah.



"I think I got it!"



HORRAYYYYY!!!!!




Cameron and I



Cam sitting in Jake's Tigger chair...obviously made for a three year old, not a twenty three year old...ha.





Jake's two favorite presents...Thomas and his "lashlights." Cam gave him TWO flashlights and he just about died!! He thinks that they are the coolest things.





Working on his candy house.




Grandma and Jakie


Grandpa and Jakie


I wish I could fold in half...





His favorite part...eating the candy...and icing!!



Jakie and Uncle Cam

JAKE AND HIS CANDY HOUSE!! So there is just a taste of my Christmas and Jakie. He is such an adorable little guy!


Well I just got off the phone with my...VISITING TEACHING COMPANION! I have one of those. Ugh. I was so grateful for Sister Spencer when she was the Relief Society President. She said we college-age ward members had enough going on, that we didn't need visiting teaching also. Bless her. Well this new presidency thinks differently and now I have people to visit teach, and I am now going to be visit taught. Weird. I think this just solidifies my transition into adulthood. I don't like it...one bit...not...at...all. I'm sure it will turn out just fine and it will be a great experience, but I just can't quite see it right now.....

I typed in visiting teaching into a google image search and found this image, which depicts my feelings exactly...





Let's just call him "Visiting Teaching Bob." A little scared, but ready to beat the crap out of you with his ripped body and killer-sweet weapon. Excellent. haha. No, but really, it is GOING TO BE A GREAT EXPERIENCE...FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

I'm sure i've told many of you how I feel about the courtesy wave. Some guy cut me off the other day, and if I hadn't have been the skilled driver I am, we would've had an accident on our hands. I got a little, well, quite angry and was ready to honk my horn when he rolled down his window with an apologetic look on his face and gave me a courtesy, I'M FREAKING SORRY, wave. It somehow makes things better. If only everyone would be better drivers it would solve a lot of problems. But for those of us who aren't as skilled as some, the courtesy wave is your only hope.

School starts on Tuesday. Ugh. Not again.

I am hoping to get a job at Utah Valley to be closer to home...and get more hours. Wouldn't that be nice? I think so.

Although I definitely miss my select few on TCC!
A lot. I would miss them a lot.

Well I think that is all that is coming to me right now. Granted it is Sunday afternoon and my brain is thinking, "time for the Sunday nap, RIGHT NOW!"

I might post again if I feel so inclined...

Oh, the title of this blog is dedicated to the movie, Juno. Excellent show! I saw it with Kara, and then went the next day with all my cousins. Great, great show. Highly recommended for 13-30 year-olds. The second time I went I was wondering why nobody was laughing out loud at some of the parts I think are HILARIOUS...well I walked out of the theatre and there were old couples...like 80 year-old people coming to see this movie...definitely not their era...don't take your grandma.


No comments: