
I heard/read today that Britney is considering going to rehab...and sticking to it! Good for her! I guarantee you that if I was in her place I would be screwed up too! Having the media CONSTANTLY scrutinizing your every move. Yes, I agree, she shouldn't have gone as far as she did to the extent of losing her kids, but she needs help!! I hope she gets it. Seriously.
Yesterday in my Doctrine and Covenants class we were talking about reasons we came to BYU. Nobody was saying anything until one kid [wearing a yucky old youth conference t-shirt, nice jeans, white gym socks, and Sunday shoes...] blurted out he came to BYU to get married! Everyone kind of just stopped and processed what he had just said and then kind of chuckled. At least he was honest. My professor was like, "Well Trevor, I sure hope it happens for you!" Well, me too! The poor kid needs a woman dressing him.
Done and Done.
1 comment:
Go Brit!
Post a Comment