So some people believe that "Power Hour" is for exercising or studying the scriptures or the like...well my POWER HOUR IS FOR SLEEP! I took a "little" nap today in the library that ended up being an hour. I had to call Sarah back and she asked if I had taken my power nap. MORE LIKE POWER HOUR!! You know what song just popped into my head? Pump up the volume, pump up the volume, pump up the volume, dance, DANCE! That nap made me feel rejuvenated, refreshed, and ready to dance!! Too bad i'm not sitting, confined to a Book of Mormon class. Not really the dance arena.
In other news:
Britney was taken to the hospital in the early hours today. She will be there for a 72 watch. Again under the assumptions she is a danger to herself/society. More suicide/mental health etc. Read more here.
No comments:
Post a Comment