Thursday, January 24, 2008

A conversation of best friends


goes something like this.

Kara: Who do you think the most famous person ever is?

Katie: Johnny Depp. Definitely.

Kara: Oh. [pause.] I was going to say Jesus.

HAAHAAHAHA! Kara and I were at the Film Festival yesterday and we were waiting for our film to start and this was the conversation we had. This will live in our funny history forever!


Now you can see who is spiritually in tune and who isn't! :) I thought we were talking about Hollywood and she wasn't. Ha.
FILM FESTIVAL WAS AWESOME!! A Raisin In the Sun was SO good! Sean Combs did a surprisingly good job. It was a movie that makes you laugh, cry, feel, and think. It really was great. Kara, I assume, will post some pictures today. You can either visit her page or I will post again today. Excellent!

What Kara did on the ride home...really, what she does best! :)



What I did...[don't worry, I was stopped. :)]

No comments: