Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Katie got an owie!

Yesterday I slipped on ice and landed on my knee. It hurt. I would post a picture of my injury, but it is gross...even to me. So...we were talking to Jakie on the phone and told him that I had fallen and had an owie on my knee. He said, "oh no." Paused, [Rick said he got a distraught look on his face,] and then said, "she will be ok." And proceeded to kiss it better through the phone. What a sweet, sensitive little guy! I just love him SO much!! Oh my boy is adorable.

This picture is of Jack Black while here in Park City attending the film festival. Love it.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Oh that is the cutest story! I love little kids and everything they say/do. That is precious. Haha, Jack Black is such a dork!