I tried to find a newborn picture of him, but I didn't have any on my computer! Lame. He was, and is, an adorable little guy. Anyway, he was born on December 14, 2004. Sarah's brother, Jon, and her mom came into town for the new arrival. Jon obviously didn't have anyone else to hang out with...Cam was on his mission and Rick was working, going to school, and caring for Sarah. Full time jobs. He did hang out with Rick, but...anyway I was the last resort. Ha. Anyway, Jon and I did things together while we patiently awaited the arrival of our nephew. Movies, grocery stores, midnight runs to Wendy's, and the mall.Fast forward to today. I was cleaning my room and folding underwear. These particular ones were from Victoria's Secret, where Jon and I shopped. [for his girlfriend of course!] It was quite the weird experience going into Victoria's Secret with a guy 11 years older than me. Not that he is unattractive, but most people that go in there together are a couple/married/have kids together/etc. He was just asking me what kind of underwear and matching bra/shirt-thing, well I guess it was a shirt with a built-in bra, I thought that his girlfriend would like.
So today as I was cleaning I thought of him and of that experience. Here is a picture of him...

Sarah told me to get it off his MySpace, which I did. While I was on there I found this picture of Sarah...

That is Ben, her younger brother on the left, and SARAH!! CUTE!!
I found this today. Olivia had messaged this to me a while back and I found it again. Super! Yay for high school graduation! :)
Anyway, kind of a weird post, but just something that came to my mind today.OH WAIT! I almost made a guy fall of his bike today! I was turning left into Del Taco, which I didn't get, but anyway there was no oncoming traffic, so I turned in and slowed down as to not scrape the bottom of my car. Well I didn't see the biker until he was skidding around my car. It was hilarious!! The look on his face...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
1 comment:
Katie! I'm so glad you found me! I know I'm going to enjoy reading your blog. I read a little and you make me laugh! Loved the Victoria's Secret story.
Post a Comment