He just doesn't grow hair in the front and it is probably two inches wide and then it starts to grow again...weird. But he is also bald on top. Double weird. Ha.
Another thing that bothers me. I sit on the end seat of every row. Not only because I KNOW those seats are wider than the others, but they have the left-handed desk, which is my dominant hand. Well instead of saying, "excuse me, can I get past you to sit in those terribly small seats in the middle," some guy just walked up next to me and pointed at the seat and grunted. The point and grunt. Am I supposed to know what that means? Point and Grunt...don't do it.
Today, the fourth time, I think, that we have been in this class some kid sits down and asks what class this is. Granted I would understand if he was adding the class, but he has been there EVERY day since the semester started. He always sits in the row ahead of me, and wears DELICIOUS smelling cologne. Mmmmmm. But..HOW MANY OTHER 8 O'CLOCK CLASSES DO YOU HAVE?! You've been in this class four times now, do you STILL not understand what class this is?! Idiot. Yet, he smells very nice.
Oh, back to this professor. I guess he got his Master's or something at Cal. Well he wears a Cal sweatshirt EVERY day. I hope his wife washes it. Four times in a row. Gross. He is funny though. Today he made reference to BYU students taking and "Academic Red Shirt" year. Like for going on a mission and such. I just thought it was funny. Academic Red Shirt...ha.
Today in my interior design class an older woman walks in and takes her coat off. What to my wondering eyes do appear, but a little short lady...in her den mother outfit! It was the funniest thing! I bet she was in her late 40's and she was all decked out in her scout shirt and neckerchief with those buttons/awards or whatever, and those olive pants...and boots. Hilarious. Made my day.
In my Book of Mormon class the professor starts the class off by saying, "I'm not a religion professor, I teach philosophy." Stupid. Don't preface your class like that, because immediately I feel remorse for taking your class. It is just like saying, "I'm a lousy religion teacher and you are going to have to sit through my BORING lectures, but i'm great at philosophy." And yes, his lectures ARE boring. I was correct in my assumption. This just gives you a glimpse of who he is...
"You can read it this year, you can read it next year...[LONG pause, thinking of what to say next to make a point that he can't articulate]...you can read it every year."
What he was trying to say is that you can read the Book of Mormon and hopefully get different things out of it everytime. He said that sentence and .... that was it. Strange. He is just odd. Obviously NOT a religion teacher...as previously stated.
Well, now I look back and see that it really wasn't as long as I thought.
This one's for you Kar.


1 comment:
Hahahahaha! Just tatoo that across your chest and we'll be golden!
Post a Comment