I think i'm going to cry. Literally cry. My cousin, Jennifer Jensen, is moving into Grandma's house. I am so upset! I know it isn't my house, but really, I DON'T WANT HER IN GRANDMA'S HOUSE! I have had a cordial realationship with her. She really doesn't care and I have always tried to be kind and nice to her. I think i'm the only one that has tried out of all the cousins. She isn't the warmest/friendliest person...just ask Kara. She is moving here in May. I don't know how she is going to handle the "Provo Nightlife." I am shaking right now just thinking about it. OHMYGOODNESS!!!
This would be her...

And I still can't find a WII. Needless to say the last three hours have been super sucky.
Quick story that made me think this guy was trying too hard on Thursday. I was in line for breakfast at the CougarEat. I had ordered and the kid behind me ordered. The girl behind the counter asked if he wanted anything else. "A sense of self-esteem." She smiled and BLUSHED! She thought he was so smart/romantic. Who just says stuff like that?! Really.
Done and crying and Done.
2 comments:
I'm sorry. At least we both know that we won't want to have contact with you guys so at least she won't be coming around your house. I can only see her calling if she's too drunk to drive home, and even then I can't see her doing that.
Sorry, I meant SHE won't want to have contact with you guys.
Post a Comment