Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kara's Tag.

Kara-I watch American Idol for one sole purpose. Simon Cowell. I love watching him shatter the dreams of young Americans everywhere. And I think he is attractive.

Tag:

10 Years Ago: I was 10 years old. I was in 4th grade. I wanted to be friends with Kara, the Mallory's, Stacia, Rosemary, and Olivia. I hated that Katie Wightman had my same name. And I hated that people [still to this day] when they know that my first name is Mary and I tell them I go by my middle name, they would say, "so it is Mary Katie Shumway?" How freaking ugly is that name?! "No. Mary Katherine Shumway. I shorten Katherine and go by Katie. Get it?" Miss Wall was my teacher. Our classroom was in the red portables, which I thought made us special because our classroom wasn't in the building! Remember those green blinds?

5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Go watch the TiVo of American Idol!
2. Gym.
3. Healthy Dinner.
4. Doctrine and Covenants Journal.
5. Much needed SLEEP before work tomorrow.

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy my Escalade, buy a house where ever Jakie is, buy things for siblings/friends that they wanted. TRAVEL!

3 of my bad habits:
1. Procrastination
2. FAST FOOD
3. Sleeping when I should be doing homework. i.am.always.so.tired!

5 places I have lived:
1. 1003 W. 500 N. Provo (first six years of my life)
2. Grand Ave. Provo (six years to present.)
3. TBA
4. TBA
5. TBA

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Assistant Manager of Fro-Yo.
2. Mother of the Frederick's children for 5 years.
3. Courtyard at Jamestown Assisted Living.
4. Trinity Mission Health and Rehab of Provo.
5. American Fork Hospital, Transitional Care Center.
New job coming soon....

5 Things people don't know about me:
I hate these kinds of questions because I can never think of good answers. Either my life is an open book/I am really not interesting.


Ok, I tag...
1. Whitney
2. Brianne
3. Christa
4. Lara

1 comment:

Lara said...

HELLLLOOOOOO! I watch American Idol, too! I love talking about it with my family - nieces and nephews and everyone. I think David Archeletta from Utah is the cutest kid. So innocent. Wanna squeeze him!
So yes, I'm an American Idol watcher and PROUD OF IT BABY! You can't make me ashamed.