Feb. 18
Employees of the Harris Fine Arts Center called BYU police when they heard someone trying to break into their locked offices. When officers arrived they saw a small child playing with the locks, but saw no other suspicious behavior.
Feb. 12
THEFT A 25-year-old male student wast cited for theft at the BYU Bookstore when he was caught putting 90 percent off stickers on books that were only 10 percent off.
One other thing that happened today at good old BYU...I was sitting in my Poli Sci class waiting for class to start and a kid was handing out surveys for his pychology class. The questions were geared towards hating Utah students. Some examples:
1) Do you agree that Utah students use profanity and rude gestures towards BYU students?
2) Are LDS youth that attend Utah less spiritually in tune than those students who attend BYU?
3) Would you invite a Utah student to a party if you knew that BYU students were there?
4) Do you cheer for whatever team Utah is playing, regardless?
5) Do you celebrate a Utah loss?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! What a way to start my day. Horribly upset at the stupidity of some people. In case you are wondering, I agree with all these positions. Especially number 2. It totally makes sense. You know, being spiritually in tune because I go to the Lord's University.
COOL THING: Anna showed this to me last night. If you are somewhere you can't access a computer and don't have the internet on your cell phone you can text the number 46645 [googl] and say something like: define _______ and it will google the word and send the answer via text message. HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT!! You could write define coat and it will tell you what a coat is! Try it sometime. It doesn't cost anything except the cost you pay for texts. In one I did last night it also sent a tip: check flight status; send HELP FLIGHT to learn more. If I traveled a lot I would totally use this. MOST EXCELLENT!
Now to my blog title. So many times I am texting and get a funny text. I always save them so that on a bad day, I can go through my inbox and laugh out loud.
"It seems so innocent when you're just thinking it, but talking about it makes it official. HELLO SATAN!"
"Wait, is that why you go to the Y to corrupt the morally righteous? It all makes sense. You work as a spy for the Jehovah's Witnesses. Cool." -Suzi
"Mmmm I don't know. It's a toss up! Ha! Just teasing, you win!" -On why my cousin Anna loves me better than another...person.
"I'd tap that!" -Suzi
"Your body is my favorite temple." -Kara. Haha.
"Remember that time Bigo yelled at those boys in the hall and threatened to kick their butts? Yeah, that was funny." -Kara
"Oh my gosh I want to kiss his face off!" -Referring to a picture I sent to Linsi of Jake. Me too! I miss that little guy.
"Stay away! He is a bad, bad, mean man." -Dad
"All hale plus size women...we salute all that is unhealthy and full of carbs." -Suzi
"Hey whassup dawg & dawgette. How u rollin? Gimme a shoutout when u b done. Dd & M"-Dad when I was with Cam.
"Yeah it is great to eat what I want and keep the same waistline. Those poor girls that try." -Suzi
[Accompanied by a picture of Richard Simmons] "Congratulations, You're Gay!" -Skyler
"This is an environment of welcoming, and you should just get the hell outta here." -Michael Scott
For my good, wholesome friends, gets queasy easy, DO NOT READ ON.
Last night I went to a concert at Velour with Val. Her friend was playing there and wanted her to come. So we went. Well I guess his roommates get drunk every day/night/all the freaking time. Well they were there and this particular roommate [who wasn't bad looking] was stumbling around and running into walls etc. I turned to Anna and our conversation went something like this:
"Woah. Check out that guy. What do you think is wrong with him?" -Katie
"I think he may be......um......sick." -Anna
"Hahahaha." -Katie, Val, and Anna
Well right before Val's friend was finished with his last song this kid got up and started staggering toward the exit. He ran into chairs and left. The concert was over and I decided to go and watch this guy puke his guts out. I walked outside and "made a phone call." This kid had thown up on their rug, outside their door, by the bike rack, and as I walked out he was keeled over in a by a tree on University Ave. His pants were "fashionably" around his knees, Underwear WAY down, and puking his guts out. Why, after seeing this, would you want to drink? I just thought it was quite funny. Well the guy finally got up and was staggering down the road with his friend's arm around his waist to steer him. Bro's before Hoe's right? Haha.
Then I ran into a kid from high school. He was walking down the sidewalk...and walked right through the HUGE pile of puke. That was my opening line..."Hey Kamalei, you just walked through puke. How are you?"
Another funny conversation of Anna's. There was a guy wearing girl's TIGHT pants.
"Why would a guy wear those? Those are freaking tight." -Katie
"Oh he is just deleting his sperm count." -Anna
Holy fetch I have funny cousins!
Shoutout to Suzi-I'm working on that picture of Alex. And the trip back there to visit him. :)
3 comments:
Hahaha. I love the one from your dad to you and Cam. Ahaha. I love Kamalei too. Did he notice he had walked through the puke?
Oh yeah. I also read the Police Beat and loved the one with the little child playing with the door handle. Why didn't they just open the door to see who was there. Honestly, the worst it could be is some hooligan being an idiot and trying to steal stuff. Unless of course it was a murderer, then that would be bad. But the question is why was the murderer in the Fine Arts Center?
Sounds like a "whodoneit" mystery. What was that game? Clue? Ha. The maid in the library with the dog or something.
Post a Comment