Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nikki the Naked Woman

Sorry about the two posts in one day, but I just gotta tell you...I'm glad people are "comfortable in the skin they are in," but please be considerate of other people!! I went to the gym tonight and just being the nice/friendly person I am, said have a good night to a woman who had been in the sauna with me. Well, she said her name was Nikki, she was probably sixty-five, and she was not clothed. She stopped me and tried telling me for eight minutes why I should join their water aerobics class. That would've been fine, HAD YOU HAD CLOTHES ON!! Eww. I am grossed out right now.

Linsi sent me a funny text today. You remember when I told you about the cub scout den mother in my class? Well, Linsi goes to SLCC. She said she saw the exact same thing, except this girl's nametag said, SATAN! AH HA!!

One more funny story. I worked on Mom/Baby on Saturday. Well I was taking care of one woman and she had three other kids. She had wanted me to bring her baby from the nursery so the other little kids could hold her. She was an absolute doll! Halle. Cute name. Well I brought the baby in and just asked if there was anything else I could do/get for them. Well the four year old brother pipped up and said, "can you bring me another baby?" HA HA HA HA! I told him he would have to talk to his parents about that! It was so funny because he was being so serious!! What a cute little guy!

Ok, ok. One more thing. Watch THIS cute video of Jakie. He was running the bases and didn't know that he was supposed to turn and go to third base. Adorable that boy is!! Read their blog HERE about when they went to the Mariner's stadium and got to go on the field and such. SO CUTE!!

1 comment:

Kar said...

Hahaha. SATAN! Did the lady even have a towel on?