Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ready to get Big, son? DO WORK!

I love Rob and Big. I was catching up on my episodes today and watched the one where Rob becomes Big Bob. How true are all the things that Big says?! That is a smart man! I thought it was so sweet that Rob got Big those new couches and custom toilet! That is one of the coolest toilets I have EVER seen. I want one in my future house...no matter if I'm fat or skinny. That is first class, son.
Also watched the episode where the go to the assisted living. Hilarious! The lady that starts singing reminded me of Ruth that I worked with at Jamestown. Loved it. I also loved when Big was talking to the little lady about 50 Cent and rapping. It was hilarious!

I bought Guitar Hero III on Amazon yesterday. All my Wii material should be arriving in the next two or three days. FREAKING YES!!

I leave you with a funny picture I found today...



The Simpson's. Classic. Haha.

Oh wait! I almost forgot about this picture. Remember in the previous post "Salute to funny texts" and Suzi sent me one where I was a spy for the Jehovah's Witnesses? Well I have come up with my own sign for it and every time I see her I flash my J Dub symbol...so here it is.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Sweet. Rob & Big are my heros. I'm glad you finally found a Wii. Whheeeeeeeee!