Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pic O' the Day...

Kara and I were the epitome of college students at Wal-Mart last night. There was a sweet movie poster and I told her to squat down and pose next to this poster. Take a look...


And one more funny text from Suzi...because she is so funny. She had seen a Doctor we work with at the Day's Market in Heber in his "civilian duds." Ha. I asked if she went and talked to him and she said he was looking at her cart and thinking, "look how much crap is in there." Well I told her anyone that sees me at the grocery store thinks, "Dang! Look at all that food!!" She text back...

BUT WHAT THEY DON'T REALIZE IS THAT THEY SHOULD BE THINKING,
LOOK HOW TOUGH SHE IS PUSHING THOSE TWO CARTS FULL OF FOOD. OR, SHE MUST BE RICH TO AFFORD ALL THAT.
PEOPLE ARE SO JUDGEMENTAL.

Hahaha. Suzi is so funny. Next time you run into me at the grocery store, think of this text. Thank you.

1 comment:

Kar said...

There's no pic there.