Sunday, March 2, 2008

LATE to bed, EARLY to rise...

makes me sick, poor, and stupid. I hardly remember driving to work this morning. I couldn't tell you what i've done today. I am writing this to stay awake...eight and a half more hours...ahhhhh. I am going to go home and CRASH! [revision: I just had to take a seven and a 1/2 minute nap on TCC. I have never had to do that, but now am feeling ok. Good choice Katie! Four more hours!!]
I forgot how much I love libraries! I had some time to kill and was out by the Orem Library. I decided to go in and checked out seven books. I loved just walking up and down the aisles of books and the smell...mmmmmmmm.
Lindon and American Fork make me so upset! They NEVER plow the roads/put salt on the roads when it snows. I am almost ready to write a formal complaint to the city. ARrrrgg.
Wii. Enough said.
Well...let me tell you some funny stories. I am loving my Wii, as are my parents! My dad and I were playing baseball and the player wasn't hitting the home-runs. "It's because she is a girl." Haha. He told me that and I couldn't stop laughing. Then it was his turn to pitch. He waited and waited and waited. I started to get mad and told him to PITCH! "I'm psychin' them out." HAhahaHA.
Another funny dad story. He goes to a drive-thru. He finishes his order..."that will be to go." Baha. Then when we go to Wienersnizel he said, "I will have 3 chili cheese dogs, 2 corn dogs, and a tamale." He started laughing so hard at his own joke and the guy asked what the last thing was. He was laughing so hard he couldn't answer. :) My dad is so funny.
After my day at the hospital yesterday I went to Fro-Yo and worked seven to ten. It was CRAZY! Responding to Lara's post about things people should do and shouldn't do...this guy's total came to $4.02. He gave me four dollars and I thought he was getting two cents from his pocket...No. He was taking it out of my tip jar!! That makes me mad. It says tips, not take a penny. Idiot. Read the freaking cup.
Responding to Brianne's post about honest people. Last night as I was helping a customer, she had a Fiji water. I thought she had brought it in with her. She had actually gotten it out of our refrigerator. I didn't charge her for it and she came back twenty minutes later and said I didn't charge her for it...then paid for it. It is great to see honest people in the world.

GUITAR HERO BAND NAME PROSPECTS:
-Pricey Milk
-Flight of Love
-Hat Trick Frick (Frick Kara. Thank you.)
-Say Hi to Your Mom

What is your favorite??

1 comment:

Kar said...

Say Hi To Your Mom!
I love honest people too!
You're dad is hilarious!
I'm sorry you were crashing at work!