Monday, March 3, 2008

I love these.


Except I get the Lemon Poppyseed ones. You can find them at Macey's. I love them. They are delicious.
In case you were wondering, I did CRASH last night. I slept 13 hours. Beautiful! I feel great!
Interesting experience at the gym today. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. If you go to the eighth north gym you may have noticed this guy. He is quite heavy and has down syndrome. Well he came into the steam room after me and started talking to me. He said his name was Matt Wilson. He kept telling me how he was just like Richard Simmons because he was a trainer and stuff. Well he told me that about three times. He then proceeded to give me the "trainer speech." I had had enough and I needed to leave, but he wouldn't stop talking. He asked me what I weighed and I didn't want to tell him. It really pissed me off. Now I didn't care if he had down syndrome or not, that was wrong. I made up a number and he told me to lose a couple hundred pounds. THAT WOULD MAKE ME WEIGH LESS THAN KARA! And less than 100 pounds. He totally lost his credibility and made me mad. Who just says things like that?! AARRRRGGG!!



I GET TO GO TO SEATTLE ON THURSDAY!! I can't wait to see my baby! Here is how cute he is.
1)His primary teacher said that it was time to sit down and be quiet. "No, thank you. I don't want to listen." was his response. At least he is pleasent and sweet about it. :)
2)They asked him to say the closing prayer in Primary. He said thank you for my teacher sister ______ and went and gave her a kiss and hug. Then he said thank you for the other teacher sister _________and went and gave her a kiss and hug...then finished the prayer. What a sweet, sensitive, spiritual, ADORABLE little boy!!

3 comments:

Kar said...

Wow. Jakie is adorable. How much did you tell the guy you weighed? Lose a couple hundred pounds?! Haha.

Lara said...

ITS ON THE RECORD, FOLKS: KATIE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT AUTISTIC PEOPLE.

Lara said...

haha... just kidding... you're right. That was rude. I can't tell you how upset I get when people ask that. Just say "Oh, like 45ish-65ish."