[This would be my "relaxed, but toned" shot from my portfolio. You know, the one I send into Hollywood casting calls for hot, single, female, professional joggers.]So I just thought I would let you all know that I ran a mile, yes, ran a mile, yesterday at the gym in....da da dada...11 minutes and 39 seconds! Ok, so that doesn't sound great, but it is definitely an improvement on my 26 minute mile in 8th grade. :) Yes, Kristine Beardall and I walked the mile. Her excuse was she wasn't supposed to be outside because she would get sunburned [which was probably true. and wait, how did she get to participate in P.E. wearing jeans??] so she decided to walk as slowly as possible and mumble crap the whole way. And yes, I was right there alongside her. Anyway, my senior year I ran it in 8 minutes or so. That is what i'm trying to work up to. I'll letcha know.
As i'm thinking back on my running career [because i'm a professional jogger. I've been in a movie.] I immediately think of volleyball. There was this one practice and I wasn't in the drill so I asked my coach if I could just run laps. Definitely a lapse in my judgement!! Idiot.
As i'm thinking back on my running career [because i'm a professional jogger. I've been in a movie.] I immediately think of volleyball. There was this one practice and I wasn't in the drill so I asked my coach if I could just run laps. Definitely a lapse in my judgement!! Idiot.

[And this would be Ryan. No, not Ryan Dubois. I like to lovingly refer to him as Tubby. I mean, really, look at the belly. He'll NEVER land a major jogging role, but whatevs. I really posted this to show my hot toned bod. No chunky-dunking for this babe. Haha. Shoutout to Lara! Look at my hair swaying in the wind...]
Done and Done.
Postscript: I just came back from my hour and fifteen minute class. I think I am about to die. This girl walked in two minutes late and sat down right next to me. Arg! Not only did I not have a seat empty next to me, she smelled like a wet, dying dog. It was atrocious!! I seriously almost asked her to move or let me out because I was going to puke! I still have that nasty smell burned into my nose...
PostPostscript: Um...Kara. Remember that lovely lady by the flagpole on Tuesday? Well I am wondering what it is with people passing flatulence around me. I am sitting at the library and the girl next to me just let one fly!! My personality and sense of humor finds those things VERY funny!! I had the hardest time controlling my laughter...AHHHHH!
PostPostPostscript: visit this site. Crafts for all different seasons throughout the year. Quality.
2 comments:
I am dying. Dying! HAHAHAHAHA! That was one of the best posts I've ever read in my life. I like how you're sending in a photo of "yourself" and it's not even a white person. Those tampon crafts?! HAHAHAHAHA! That girl ripping it in the library? HAHAHAHA! I really am dying here.
Oh yeah, I also thought Ryan Dubois when you said Ryan. What is wrong with me?
Post a Comment