Monday, April 14, 2008

15 hours...

and I feel very well rested! I haven't gotten hardly any sleep this past weekend. They sent me home early from mom/baby yesterday. I came home, ate dinner, and went to bed at five. I really do feel better!

Two quick stories from mom/baby. One, don't get pregnant less than six weeks after you have your baby. I took care of a girl who had a ten month old son and just had a little girl. She was single, but they both have the same dad. Absolutely adorable kids, but...just don't do it.
Two, I had a dad pass out on me during a circ. It was crazy! I'll have to tell you about it sometime.

Speaking of the recent move-in at Grandmas--I was thinking, I have to knock on a door that has always been open to me. That is so sad. I really am upset. It definitely isn't Grandma's house anymore.

On Friday we took the truck to get registered etc. and we went to Crest on Center Street. I bought a grab bag. It brought back so many childhood memories! I love grab bags with a surprise of candy in the bag.

I wonder how many prayers are offered from the testing center. Probably more than a small country. Ha. Really though, almost all students do before they take a test. Woah.

Friday night my parents and I went to see Emma Smith: My Story. I wouldn't say it was the best movie I have ever seen, nor the worst, but it was ok. I learned things that I didn't know about Emma and the best part of the movie was the very last line. "In Emma's last breath the words uttered: Joseph, Joseph, I'm coming."

Continue praying for me this week. I'm gonna need it!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Good luck on your finals! I love Grab Bags! What did you end up getting. And yes, you are right about prayers in the testing center. It probably equals more than that of the U.S.

Kylie said...

Wow Katie! Sounds like you are definitely staying busy! Thanks for the comment, we are so excited, and sometimes we just like to think that we are actually eating better :). But OF COURSE you can add me, but only if I can add you! Hope you get some more sleep...I'm a big fan of it!