Michael Johns got kicked off American Idol tonight. Crazy. I totally didn't see that coming, nor did anyone else! I totally would've kicked Syesha off first. AND Kristy Lee wasn't even in the bottom three. My world is being shattered--slowly shattered.
On to bigger and better things...I ran the mile tonight in 10 minutes and 48 seconds!! I really am proud of myself. When I started timing the mile it was 12 something, so I shaved at least one minute, if not two off of my time. Whoohoo. Also at the gym I went into the steam room and the hot tub. I would've gotten in the swimming pool except there were already 6 people--correction--six men. And about twenty in the hot tub and steam room. I felt quite outnumbered.
You know what I was thinking today? Well, I'll tell you. I've always wanted to be watching the temple as it lights up. I should go up there during dusk-time and watch it come on. I think that would be most excellent. Definitely after the semester though.
Cam and I were talking tonight and were discussing facebook, the internet, ect. Well I said that it is kind of like texting--that is the only reason I'm funny is because I have time to think about it. I am the kind of person that has to think up their funnies, too bad I can't just be funny. Oh well. Text me and I will be funny for you.
You know what I was thinking today? Well, I'll tell you. I've always wanted to be watching the temple as it lights up. I should go up there during dusk-time and watch it come on. I think that would be most excellent. Definitely after the semester though.
Cam and I were talking tonight and were discussing facebook, the internet, ect. Well I said that it is kind of like texting--that is the only reason I'm funny is because I have time to think about it. I am the kind of person that has to think up their funnies, too bad I can't just be funny. Oh well. Text me and I will be funny for you.
photo courtesy of kev and steph."How's Jakie doing?"
"He, he, he sure has a lot of, energy." [as you can hear Jake going CRAZY in the backround.]
It was the funniest thing because the last time we were up there one night Jakie was constantly running/screaming/drumming/kicking/going absolutely crazy for two and a half hours. The only reason he stopped was because we made him. It was hilarious. I love Jakie to pieces.
The Office came back on tonight. Didn't get a chance to watch it. Maybe tomorrow. Probably the best sitcom on TV. A close second would be King of Queens. Cash Cab is also excellent. Rob and Big. The Hills. Everyone Loves Raymond. Deadliest Catch. If only I had the time to watch all these wonderful shows. Thank goodness they can all be found on the internet to watch at your convenience.
1 comment:
Jakie is a little fireball. I had to take him out of nursery one time. Ca-ray-zay. But cute none the less.
Nice pic by the way.
Post a Comment