Thursday, April 10, 2008

I gave, did you??

Idol Gives Back. Usually I think this show is stupid and haven't watched it in the past. However, I did watch it last night and ended up donating. The show was a little lame in their entertainment, especially Miley Cyrus. She performed a few songs and I didn't like any of them. And she talks funny. I am not a fan, but apparently 2496 billion little children are. Britney fan for life!!
They really do great things with the money, not only in Africa, but here in the United States. The one funny part of the show was Robin Williams coming on as Russia Idol. It was hilarious. "Can I touch you in a man way?" Yeah for American Idol!


My Top 8
Love this kid.
Pretty girl, great voice, always modest. Gotta keep those g's covered.
Yes, she's Irish or whatever, but has a great voice!!
Mmmmmm. Good lookin'!

He has BEAUTIFUL eyes!

Kristy Lee and Syesha tie for last place. I don't like either one of them, but i'd rather see Kristy Lee for one more week than Syesha.






Always number one in my book is....



Hahaha. Look HERE Kara, Mr. Colbert is getting recognized by the New York Times. He must be good. :) [You know how hard that was to post on my blog. I hope you enjoyed it. Would you like to go and put stickers on Dorito's bags sometime? And who just kills pandas??]

My dad takes me to school and picks me up. Most excellent. He dropped me off today and I was a little late to be able to get my favorite handicapped seat. I got there and NOBODY HAD TAKEN IT!! It was awesome because people always want that sweet seat. I texted him and told him my excitement. I received this text from him. "AWESOME JUST AWESOME." It was hilarious. HAAHAHAHAHAHA.

I saw a book at the bookstore on campus called "The Encyclopedia of Immaturity." I flipped through it and this was my favorite page.

DO THE BUBBLEGUM NOSE BUBBLE
1-Chew a piece of gum very thoroughly
2-Remove from mouth
3-Place over nose (hold in place)
4-Inflate. Remove. Seal off the bubble and pass around for inspection.

Very good. Pray for me for the next two weeks. I will pray for you too. Finals wreak of wretchedness. And girls need to wear bras--or get better, more supportive ones.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Hahahaha. Seal off the bubble and pass around for inspection. My favorite part. Thanks for the Colbert shout out. And yes, people need to wear better bras.