Kristen's bill for her food comes to $9.10. She decided to tip $2.90 to round out the cents. How much should Kristen's bill...including the tip...amount to?
Yes, you are correct. $12.00.
Well, this wasn't how it happened. She added things herself then asked Kara to check.
Kara: "No, that should be fourteen...no thirteen...you are right."
Kristen: "Yeah, that's right." (continuing to write $13.00 and signing her name...)
Katie: (thinking intelligently that she should just look...to be a good friend...) ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That's $12.00!!
Kristen and Kara: Oh, yeah, it is.
Everyone laughs for a long time. Yes, we all go to college!! :)
As in the words of Lynn and Anne. "College isn't for everyone. There is a lot to be said about common sense!" Well, yes, yes there is!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Right now my hands are smelling delicious! Why, you ask? Is it some great new lotion you have? Does your sweat smell like...delectable flowers? No. I just dyed Kara's hair using Herbal Essences which smells divine!! Mmmmmm. And yes, I DYED KARA'S HAIR!! It turned out lovely. You can see pictures on her blog. I did a stellar job for a first-timer. Way to go Katie! Not only that, but I went to the gym before so double good job Katie! Seeing as I had just come from the gym I looked horrid, hence the reason there are no pictures of me to put on her blog. Well here are three fine ones. One taken tonight after I showered, one for my casting call on ANTM, and one because I think it looks nice at 12:30 a.m. Or I could put these in my professional jogger portfolio. :)



[Letter retracted. After further study into the matter in which I scrolled down the page far enough to see the "you know I'm just kidding" line, I have decided to retract the letter. After writing this I realize I could've spent this same time just deleting the letter altogether, but I want you to know how I felt. :)]
Dear Lara,
I can't quite decide whether your comment was in seriousness or as a joke. I hope and assume the latter, but I can honestly tell you it is crazy hard!! Ask Whit, she has had this same professor and she is crazy! I love thee. I love thy son Jax. I love that you are a Stice. Please forgive any hard feelings for me being an idiot at such things.
Sincerely,
Katie
I hate being called on in small classes! I start to get really hot and red in the face...and I begin to sweat. Especially when I don't know the answer. This is a prime example why I am an idiot. The question was what does everlasting mean in regard to the New and Everlasting Covenant--and Covenants in general. "Ummmm...sorry. What was the question?" Repeated. "Um....(insert hot red face and sweat glands kicking into high gear...THINK KATIE! THINK!) "That it goes on forever, not just, ...now." I am such an idiot.
Although I am not socially retarded. I was walking to meet Kara today and for some reason I didn't have my iPod in. I was walking and heard quick footsteps behind me. This girl came speeding up/past me while yelling (in a retarded voice...) "There's blossoms on the tree...HORRAY!!!!" No. Joke. I stood in place for a second taking the experience in. Did she really just say that? Seriously? With that voice? And then continue whistling? W.O.W. Ask me sometime and I will do the voice. I guess you just had to be there.
Rick e-mailed this video to me today. I about died. Hilarious. Gotta love those Japanese. They crack me up and can always provided a much needed laugh on a horrid day. Speaking of horrid...what a great alternative of a word to horrible. Horrid. Nice.
I have the coolest family ever!! My brothers freaking rock and are so crazy funny. They love to make me have a "laugh attack!" Sarah, MY SISTER!, is so fun to be around and I miss going over after school and hanging out with her and Jakie. Jake is adorable, as always. I will love that little boy forever and ever!! My parents are amazing people! My extended family is cool enough to hang out with by choice! When I was little I would tell people that I was going to hang out with my cousins and they would act suprised (no r.) that I liked my cousins well enough to be around them without being forced. I love them! I should tell all my family that more often.
Time Finished: 12:49 A.M.--technically Wednesday. Whoohoo.
23, 54, 755, 11, 458, 1. (Lotto numbers Kar.)
2 comments:
Deareth Katie,
OH my gosh. I'm sorry, but you need to know that 99.9% of the time I'm joking. I can totally see that class being hard. ANY college class can be. Maybe a reason I'm not going at the moment. :) I just thought it would be the perfect comment to leave seeing as how you were writing about how you hated when people commented on how easy/hard classes were.
Loves to you. And I think I might go buy some Herbal Essences and dye my own hands if it really is that good. I'm just trying to think of a color that'll go with my nails.
Loveth,
Lara
I like how your lotto numbers have 3 digits. Thanks for doing my hair, it turned out loverly. I had more to say about this post, but when you click to comment it changes the page instead up bringing up a new window...like mine. Maybe you should fix that so I can leave more meaningful comments pertaining to your post.
Post a Comment