Thank you Sublime.
I read this article before I came to school today. I was floored. Do they really think that because we are meeting with them that the church is going to change their stance on gay members? Or gays in general and accept the practice?? Seriously.
As I was walking in to class I heard two people talking. One was saying how excited they were that the semester was almost over. The other asked how many credit hours the other was taking. "Oh, only 10, but they are super stressful." "Oh...well...how is your family?" When people find out you aren't taking as many hours as a full-time student, or as many as them, you feel like you have to justify your life. It makes me so mad because it has happened to me! It doesn't matter whether you are taking 2 credit hours or 22 credit hours--SCHOOL IS STRESSFUL!!
Gotta go study my flashcards. Who ever knew Interior Design could be so grueling?!
3 comments:
I wish I haven't lost the ability to focus. I only read the first part of that article and it was really interesting and I wanted to finish it. Alas, I can't. Fill me in later please.
concepts and applications
Love interior design... but it's easy. It shouldn't count as a class.
You know I'm kidding.
Post a Comment