Do you know that I know someone famous?? Jesse Craig. He pitched for BYU and just graduated in April. He is one of the funniest guys I know. He says it like it is. He was drafted right out of High School by Atlanta in 2001. You can read his profile here. Or here. Or here. Instead of the normal wedding dinner etc. the night before your wedding, Jesse played in a game. He loves Big Red, home-cooked meals, Dracula's Coffin, and Chili's. I knew there was a reason I liked him so much!!
Linsi showed me these shoes and I kind of like them. WHat do you think?
You know when they have just finished/re-paved a road and they put down those little sticker things? Well I took it upon myself [while going 20 mph] on Sandhill Road to drive over every single one of them. I did it! It was pretty exhilarating. I recommend it.I also recommend What Happens in Vegas and Baby Mama. Excellent.
I leave you with two funnies...

2 comments:
That shit is permanent. Haha.
4 collars? Puh-lease.
I love that guy because he loves Chili's!
Those shoes are ok.
hey there, I do not appreciate you changing your blog address and not telling me!! I am shaking my finger at you right now while saying "naughty naughty!"
Post a Comment