Seriously, I just wanted to hold him all day and kiss his cheeks!! I couldn't get enough of him.
Skyler did an amazing job on Sunday. I am so glad that I didn't have to work and was able to go to Sacrament meeting. He will be an excellent missionary with great success.
ASHLEY IS IN TOWN! I can't wait for The Spin. Seriously. I'm excited.
Took Kara to the ER on Saturday. What an adventure. "What did you do?" -X-Ray Nurse
"Uh...I broke my arm." (said in a sarcastic, "you idiot" tone. But I loved it.) -Kara
I know I had more to blog about...but I just can't remember it right now. Reading back, this is really a full-of-Stice blog.


4 comments:
Wow. You really like my famdamily.
I LOVE RYAN D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your blog makes sense because who loves you more than the Stices? No one! You are the wind beneath my wings.
Aw, I love him too. Sanks. I love J in that video, too. That's what our house sounds like 24/7!
Post a Comment