Today was such a relaxed, chill day. I spend the morning and a good portion of the afternoon doing laundry. That isn't particularly enjoyable, but it isn't hard. You know when you have been watching TV/sitting in a chair/etc too long and you get sick to your stomach? Well I had been feeling sick this morning and then it just got worse this afternoon. I decided to get in my car and drive and get some fresh air. I got to AF and decided to stop at Target there. I find it so relaxing to just peruse items in the store. I hate the
Orem Target. There is just something about the AF Target that I enjoy. Anyway, I spent 1.5 hours wandering around. This is what I came out with for Jake...

Thomas shoes, a Cars doodle pad for the plane rides, and my favorite book from when I was a kid. It was about a caterpillar who ate and ate and ate, then made a cocoon, and became a beautiful butterfly. [I'm still in the eat and eat and eat stage....ha.]

I found this Ralph Lauren bag at
TJ Maxx for $30.00. Usually $78.00. Excellent! This will be perfect as my carry-on to Pittsburgh. I'm excited!!!

And this is one of the cute little outfits I got for Jake. It is a
RL Polo with shorts and super-cute sandals. I can't wait to dress him in it!

I was shopping with my mom for Mother's Day. Sorry it is blurry, but this is just how cool my mom is.

They are building one of these in Provo.

Jakie and cousin Trace.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS LITTLE GUY!!
1 comment:
Thanks again for the movie.
I think your mom is purtuy coolio too.
Ralph Lauren bag? Excellent.
Still in the eat and eat stage line? Hilarious.
Post a Comment