Thursday, May 29, 2008

Spray-On VS. Self-Tan Lotion

Don't do it. Linsi looks so beautiful and she does spray-on. I thought I would try it, so I did. It looked great from my neck to my knees. [I don't think I was standing in the right place...and NOBODY will be seeing that area!] Anyway, I thought, I just need my calves darker to match everything else. I decided to get some of that lotion that has a little bit of tanning stuff in it. I did...and my calves are now orange. Not really the look I was going for...


I look like the dude on the left. HOLLA! Needless to say, I won't be doing that anymore. And I will be wearing pants for the next several weeks.

Maybe long-sleeved t-shirts as well.

And a mask.

2 comments:

Kar said...

Haha! I've actually seen that picture before. I have some amazing tanning lotion that I've never had a problem. It also depends on how you apply it. I'll teach you later.

Laura said...

Kates!! what's up, chika! that's fun you found us on this thingy. Yeah! i'll add you too. what's new with you??