Sunday, June 1, 2008

A little of this, a little of that.

This has to be the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time! Watch it twice, or three times. It gets funnier every time. Then watch this after. Hilarious.

This weekend I was in a particularly lazy mood and decided to watch a movie. [Make that plural...] First I watched About A Boy with Kara. Fantastic. Hugh Grant has really grown on me. Did you know he is 48?? And did you know he was cast as Gilderoy Lockhart but had to withdraw at the last minute because of scheduling conflicts? I love Alan Rickman.

Then I watched The Ultimate Gift. I had been told by many people how good this movie was and I finally watched it. It was good, but I don't know if my sensitivity neurons must be frozen [thank you Kara] this weekend or what, but I didn't cry. Good movie though. You wanna know what movie I always cry during? Charley. Didn't watch that though.

I then decided to watch Signs. That is a great movie and it had never scared me before. I was watching it on my computer in bed. The blinds were down and it was late at night. Needless to say, I freaked myself out. I began with a flashlight next to me and turned it on periodically. Then when the first "extra-terrestrial" showed up I jumped out of bed to turn on my lamp. Scared the crap out of me.

Just a minute ago I watched the highlight video from my senior year of high school. I did cry. What an awesome time in my life. I read Erin Tanner's blog the other day about her high school experience and how she didn't think that it was such a horrible place like most people do. I agree with her. 98% of the time I loved my high school experience. She said that everyone had their friends, but it never was clicky. It wasn't you like you couldn't say hi to someone because they were in another group/class than you. It sounds a little cliche, but I made friends that will last a lifetime. When people say they hated their high school I always wonder what was so different. Anyway, good times!!



Kara just brought me two CD's she burned for me. I love her.



She will comment on this picture and tell me my hair looked like crap. And it did. But this was a fun trip. And one we learned we can be best friends, but never live together. Good thing it was only one week and not a whole semester or something. Ha.

Nick came by tonight and he is also a fellow HOT ROD fan. He just went up 13 points in my book. And my points are worth a lot! Ha.


This makes me sound super lazy, but I watched Cool Runnings last week. It was freaking awesome! I hadn't seen it forever and good to remember all the funny parts and laugh hysterically.

Done and Done.

2 comments:

deb said...

I watched About a Boy this weekend too! Good show, ol' chap. My favorite part is when the little boy and the mom are singing Killing Me Softly. Classic.

Kar said...

Your hair looks really crappy in that picture. Mine looks awesome and shiny. I love that picture. That was a good trip.

Yeah, those aliens on Signs are fareaky.