Sunday, May 4, 2008

"How was dinner with the Anti-Christ?"

I need to post again about funny texts. I get them a lot. Some of my favorites include, but are not limited to:



"Gay." -Rick after receiving this picture via text message--


"I swear if she drools on me i'll kill'er." -Suzi



"That would require me to break her jaw or a punch to the uterus would send the right message. I am hawaiian you know...you should see me hula!" -Suzi



"I have make-out hair right now." -Stefani (name changed for confidentiality. Ha.)



"That is correct. Now imagine I just said that as Chris Farley and took off my shirt." -Stefani



"I thought I was pregnant, but then realized it's a food baby. It's been going for like 4 hours." -Kara



"Maybe if you'd yelled something about Godzilla should would've woken right up and maybe even started running around screaming." -Cam after receiving the following picture message via text:


I saw this lady sleeping in the University mall and was dying!! It was absolutely hilarious! At least nobody will steal her bags. She sure has a firm grip on them.


"BALLS MAN! We just ran over a bus! A small bus!" -Kara quoting HOT ROD.



"K. Thanks! See you. Give Jeni a big kiss for me!" -Kara. You jerk.



[received at 6:06 am] "Wake up bitch!" -Stefani (again, for confidentiality.)



"You really suck. I mean, really." -Kara



"Thanx dawg! U b rockn. Wmdba" -Dad



My name is Katie, and I am a social eater. Especially lately. People ask me to go eat and I always say yes. Even if I am not hungry. I guess it is good that I recognize it, now I just have to do something about it!



Pump soap vs. bar soap. I definitely prefer the pump soap. I hate picking up the bar and trying to get enough to lather the soap. I think it is gross. If you ever decide to buy me some soap, just make sure it is the pump kind. Thank you.



My parents drink flat drinks. My mom can sip on the same 32 oz. caffeine free diet coke all day long. My dad drinks liter mt. dew's for days. I am already turning into parents drinking flat drinks. I came to this realization one day when I had bought a 32 oz. drink myself one morning and found myself sipping on it in the late afternoon. It was flat and gross...and it didn't even phase me. I don't know how I feel about that. I am nowhere near my dad, however, in drinking thinks overnight and the next day.



Prom at the mall. Classy. I always like to see them in their formals walking around the mall "shopping." Idiots.

Name these jeans Kara! I can.

2 comments:

Kar said...

Haha. There is so much about this post that I just love. I was snorting with laughter in my office. P.S. I don't know what kind of jeans those are.

Jodi said...

Katie! I finally got a blog, and I suck at using it. You should help me with your blogging skillz sometime.