Monday, June 9, 2008

2 days.

I can't wait until Thursday to go see my babe. I'm just getting a little excited!!!! I'm trying to finish my room before he comes. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

Thank you Lara for those lovely video links. I loved them. I love David Archuleta. "That skin, dangit." Hahaha.

Do you want to know what game I bought on my phone? Frogger. Do you want to know why I bought it? Dwight Schrute. He has a frogger sticker by his desk. It is the best game ever. I finally figured out how to play it. Level 4...and loving it.

Why wives are important.



Ha. I love this.



I was at my mom's office last night helping her submit a paper because our internet was down. She was putting the finishing touches on it before she sent it in and I was looking around at the things she had posted at her desk. I saw this quote and thought it was worth sharing.



Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys. But I've never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat.



1 comment:

Kar said...

It took me like a full minute to understand that tractor picture. Funny.