Thursday, June 5, 2008

So I had a funny thing happen today...

I was at Fro Yo and I was walking out to my car. I heard "Baby Got Back" blaring from some car. I looked around the parking lot and it was coming from a mini-van. It was full of children and there was a Scott Gregory-type standing outside of the car, "putting out the vibe" to his wife that was walking back into the store. He nonchalantly yelled at her, "we are missing two kids." WHAT? How do you just misplace your children? All the time listening to Baby Got Back. Classy. Real classy.

When I think of something I want to blog about I write a text and save it as a draft to remind myself. I was going through them and saw one that said Smart People. I don't remember what I was going to say about them. I must not like them.

The more I think about it, I think I am going to pursue becoming an ultrasonographer.

Ask me again in a week and I may have changed my mind. I do that a lot.

2 comments:

Kar said...

Smart People is the movie I went to last week on my date and I recommended it to you and wrote wrote it down so you would remember.

Lara said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R6c1rRLWkX8&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H45j6sXxWtc&feature=related

...because I love him.