I have lots of things to say so I thought I would blog some today and some another time soon. One of my favorite Jakie stories recently was when we went to go and see Kara. I told him to say hello to her and he said, "Hello Carol!" The entire half hour we were there she was Carol. So, shoutout to my BFF Carol. Jake says hello.
Before, literally seven hours before we were supposed to get on the plane, I finally finished my room! Here are just a few pictures. I didn't have a completed room picture. I'll have to get one.

Pre-everything.

Pre-primer.

New blue...and new ceiling fan. I absolutely LOVE it! My room is always at least 10 degrees cooler than the rest of the house. It is awesome!

Almost finished! The chair-rail is a darker blue. I will put up a picture soon.
I was talking to Tia recently about meeting people online. I had only seen her friend Joey on the internet. I had never met him. I imagined him with a deep, manly voice. I finally met him about a week ago. Come to find out he has a very high voice, nothing like I imagined. This particular instance is just one of many. You imagine how people should be and then when you meet them they are nothing like you imagined. Anyway, this is Joey.


And that is what I think about that.
CONGRATULATIONS RICKY! He is the Master's graduate and the reason we went to Seattle was for his graduation. Here are a few pictures from Seattle.


Jakie slept for some of the graduation.

It was a popular thing to do. :)

He actually was sick that entire day and obviously wasn't feeling good here. He had just woken up and seen his dad. In his cute little sleepy voice he said, "congratulations daddy!" He sure was proud!

This is Kevin. Rick and Kevin were 2 of 4 LDS students in their MHA program. Kev and his wife Steph were some of the best friends that they made in Seattle. Anyway, if you look close you can see a sunburn on Rick's forehead in the shape of his cap. It was pretty funny. What wasn't funny was their 5 HOUR CEREMONY! Yes, 5 hours. It was crazy. It is a good thing that I love my brother so much.

Steph and Jake.

Sarah, Rick, Kev, Jake, and Steph.

Jake in his daddy's cap.

Sick Jake on the plane ride to Utah.

Happy, healthy Jake in Utah. Pictures of the fun things that we are doing to come next time.
1 comment:
Jake sure is a cute boy. Tell him hi from Carol.
Also, I may just be color blind, but I can't tell the primer apart from the finished blue. Am I retarded?
Post a Comment