
It is no secret that I like Glenn Beck. Obviously. Tonight my Dad and I went to his Beck '08 Unelectable show. It was great! He always makes me so proud to be an American...and want to be a better one at that.
My dad hates pictures. Ha. On our way into the theatre. [Sidenote: I highly recommend the Century Theatres in Sandy. Clean, new, nice bathrooms, and they sell ice cream at the concession stand! Totally worth the drive.]GB talked about all the subjects that no politician would ever address--and gave solutions for them! Albeit, politically incorrect. Of course. One point he made tonight that he also made at the Freedom Festival was that answers weren't going to come from Washington, they come from God who speaks to you and me. I thought it was amazingly great.
He made reference to Obama's wife and her $600 earrings. Hilarious.
"You're getting $600 - what can you do with that? Not to be ungrateful or anything, but maybe it pays down a bill, but it doesn't pay down every bill every month," she said. "The short-term quick fix kinda stuff sounds good, and it may even feel good that first month when you get that check, and then you go out and you buy a pair of earrings." --Michelle Obama
Who the hell buys $600 earrings??!! I don't know about you, but my stimulus check was put to good use. From the way I read this quote it sounds to me like her husband will be sending out rent money every month when he is elected President. Wow! "That is, like, 12 new pairs of earrings every year! Totally rad! I'll vote for him!"
Anyway, great show Glenn. I'm so happy I went.
3 comments:
I thought you were against anything buy popcorn and candy at the movies...just like Glenners. Ice cream?
Still on for Chili's today?
um. why didn't you tell me about this? I would've loved to go. Thanks for the notes, though!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!? THANK YOU FOR YOUR PACKAGE! I can't even tell you. You are the sweetest person ever. I haven't had Cafe Rio for the longest time due to something about being poor. And now you come and save my life. I seriously am overly grateful!!!
Post a Comment