
In the last 29 hours I have seen three movies. Batman, Mama Mia, and Batman. Absolutely LOVE Batman. Lurve it. Heath Ledger...amazing!! I loved the Joker. He stole the show and I will probably go see that again. And again. [And I would've said again, except that I spent an insane amount of money on a car wash today. More on that later.]
Mama Mia was so cute. I went with Kar, Whit, and Jessica. Fun. As we were talking about it afterward we all said that we were giddily smiling throughout the whole thing. I smiled, I cried, I laughed out loud. Fantastic. As Kar and I were sitting there watching the previews there was one for HSM3. We haven't seen 1 or 2, so naturally when Zach Efron starts singing to Vanessa Hudgens in the middle of a basketball game we looked at each other and started laughing. Because i've now seen the trailer...I probably won't go see that.
Batman was spectacular. There are no other great words for it. If there are, insert here. Loved it even better the second time. AHHH! The only thing I didn't like was the re-cast of Rachel Dawes. Katie Holmes played the character in the first movie and gave up the second movie to film Mad Money...which was a hit. Ha. Maggie Gyllenhaal was Rachel in this movie. She sucked. Other than that, just great!
I read on a blog that someone passed a lemonade stand because they were in a hurry. They decided to turn around and bought some lemonade. I was thinking today about how much my car needed to be washed. Well I was driving home from the gym and there were little kids with signs for a "free car wash." I passed them. Then I remembered that blog and thought it wouldn't hurt to go back and have them wash my car. I drove around the block and went back. Obviously they wanted donations. I got out of the car and they had chairs under a tent so you could be protected from the sun. They even offered me a water. Nice. Let's just say that I was quite generous in my donation. A little too generous. As I was driving away I thought that for my donation I should have a private catered concert for me. Anyway, I no longer feel the need to stop at those things for the rest of the summer.
Thank you Orem High Marching Band. [You forgot to dry my side-view mirror. Left marks that impaired my vision.]
2 comments:
SHUT IT RIGHT NOW. The end of that was hilarious. And don't fret my pet, I will definately include my winnings on my next post. :)
Hahaha. I need to see Batman. Remember we're hiking the Y tomorrow! How much did you "donate"..and to Orem High?! Psh.
Post a Comment