When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step out onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly.
Monday, July 21, 2008
It's a classic. It even says it in its name.
The Chevy Caprice Classic. Google it.
Today Cam and I got up and went to wash the cars. We were vaccuming out his and EVERYTHING is carpet. Even the back of his floor mats are carpet. I said that and he responded, "that's how you know it's a nice car."
No worries Katie, I totally understand how that goes! But you didn't need to get me anything...but if you want I can send you our address or if you wanted to drop it by my parents that would work too. Not a big deal. Just let me know what works for you! :)
3 comments:
I love your Caprice. The back seat is like a couch.
Gotta love those chevy's. boy howdy.
No worries Katie, I totally understand how that goes! But you didn't need to get me anything...but if you want I can send you our address or if you wanted to drop it by my parents that would work too. Not a big deal. Just let me know what works for you! :)
Post a Comment