Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sometimes you just need time and a good book.

I haven't blogged for a while. Not that i've been super busy, just lazy. So, I figured i'd tell you some of my favorite quotes the rodeo clown said. We went to the rodeo on the 23rd. It wasn't the best one we've ever been to, but it was fun to just go. These are my two favorite clown quotes--

"How many people are here from outside of Utah?"
*cheers*
"Those missionaries must be doing their jobs!"

He then went through California, Texas, and so on...

"How many people are here from outside of the United States?"
*small amount of cheers*
"How many of you are illegal?"
Silent. And then people started laughing. I was dying!

He also talked about when fat girls wear those hip-hugger pants and shirts that don't cover the "muffin-top." I laughed, but that wasn't a crowd favorite. Ha.

We are going to the Shakespearean Festival this weekend. It should be fun. Kara leaves tomorrow. Uh, I don't even like to talk about it. More exciting news to come.

No comments: