And I can't stop crying. As much as I will miss Kara this just means that we are growing up--changing. I have a hard time with change. Things will never be the same. As we grow up, move, get married, etc we will always be best friends...just not like we have been for the past 15 years. A sadness.
I am so excited for her! This is going to be such a great experience for her, just not for me. Ha. I know this is right for her, and therefore, I support it. Good luck Kar. I love you.
A time for change.
2 comments:
Katie! Long time no talk! It's hard to grow up. :( Your blog is so cute! Mine is http://jessrigby.blogspot.com/ Check it out.
I hate growing up. I had a major melt-down when I started at BYU and then my friends started getting married. What's the deal?! We are still like 5 years old, we can't do this grown up stuff!
Post a Comment