Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm going to California.

Whoohoo! Myself, Val, Anna, Stacie, and Maddie are embarking on a journey on Tuesday. For the annual trip that Val and I usually take we decided to go to Disneyland. I will spare you the details of how we went from two to five, but trust me, you don't want to know. Anyway, we are excited and WHILL have a good time. I've got so much to do before we go...I guess that is what happens before trips. Good ole el stresso comes creeping into your life. Ha. I'm hilarious.

I live for Thursday. Mounds Bar at Fro-Yo. I could eat a whole store full of Mound's Bar. Myself. It is delicious.

The Shakespeare Festival was fun. It was nice to just relax and spend time with the family. We missed Rick, Sarah, and of course Jakie so much. I don't know what i'm going to do without him!!

Kara has been gone a whole week now. I keep wanting to text her and ask to go to Park City, or Chili's, or a movie, but sadly I am reminded that we are roughly 2070.54 miles and approximately 31.13 hours away from eachother. A whole freaking country. Boo.

California. Whoohoo! Disneyland. WHOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

Kar said...

You WHILL have a good time in California. I know the story of two to five people. Not a pleasant one. And in one car! Sorry dear.

You went to the Shakespeare festival in Cedar City. I swear you always do that and I don't know until you're back. It's like a secret little mini break you take every year.