Saturday, July 12, 2008

Um.

I'm taking a survival class. Glenn Beck is the instructor and Chad D'Haenens is my partner. We are out in the middle of the ocean trying to get from a raft to a bus. Some people are getting pushed off as the wheels are spinning and you had to jump onto the steps right above the wheel...I made it. Glenn is yelling at the others. I look around and there is my dad. I survey the rest of the group. The door opens...and DAVID ARCHULETA walks in! Nobody recognizes him except my dad and I. We whip out our camera and start taking pictures with Dave. [First name basis. We became great friends.]

And then I wake up. Weirdest dream i've had in a long time.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Awesome. Seriously.

So I was thinking.. since you're the understudy for an American Idol ticket, it doesn't mean I'm going to find my cousin or neices tied up on the day of the concert, right? You know that's against the rules, don't you? just kidding. No but really. I wish I got 5 tickets!

Lara said...

Oh well hello there... seems we're on at the same time. I figured you were out with Kara so I texted her to tell you that I just blew my nose and didn't know where to put the tissue. I guess it's not that funny now, though, since you were not there to hear the relayed message.